Shop To It Inc. Sign-Up, Save & Win Rules
The Contest Period (the Contest Period) starts on August 19, at 12:01AM (Eastern Time) and continues until November 30, 2011 at 11:59AM (Eastern Time).
The sponsor of this contest & Shop To It Inc. (the “Contest Sponsor”).
This contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) over the age of majority in their respective province or territory of residence, with the exception of employees, representatives or agents of any of the Contest Sponsors, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, their respective advertising or promotional agencies as well as family members, and/or any person with whom any of the foregoing reside.
One (1) grand prize winner will be selected at random from among all eligible participants who have entered.
If the selected entrant cannot be reached within 72 hours of the draw, declines the prize, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, or if the selected entrant fails to meet any of the contest conditions, his/her entry will be voided and another selected entrant will be randomly chosen from the remaining valid entries. In order to be awarded the prize, the selected entrant must correctly answer, without mechanical or other assistance, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, to be administered by telephone, email or mail at a mutually convenient time. The selected entrant will be contacted by the Contest Sponsor by e-mail. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is not transferable or convertible to cash. Prize draws will take place at Shop To It Inc. head office located at L100, 239 - 10 Avenue SW, in Calgary, AB, on November 30, 2011.
Five hundred dollars ($500) cash will be awarded to the contest winner.
The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or to win.
- This contest is limited to one entry per person. Additional entries can be earned by referring friends – one additional entry for each friend referred.
- Entries can be submitted online via ShopToIt.ca, Facebook.com/ShopToIt, Twitter.com/shoptoit, Facebook.com/ShopToItQC, and Twitter.comshoptoitQC.
- By participating, entrants agree to abide by these official contest rules and to accept the decisions of the Contest Sponsors as final.
- Winners will be contacted by email.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded.
- Entrants agree the Contest Sponsor is not be liable or responsible for any failure of the web site during this promotion nor for any problems or technical malfunctions with respect to telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software or any failure thereof or Internet traffic congestion, or any combination thereof including or damage to an entrant’s or third party’s computer.
- The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for print or typographical errors in any contest-related materials; for lost, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, illegible entries; or for transactions that are posted late or incorrectly or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or by failure of an entrant to provide complete, accurate and/or up-to-date personal contact information to the Contest Sponsor.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the contest should a virus or any other factor beyond the Contest Sponsor’s control corrupt the security or administration of the contest, or the odds of winning.
- Quebec residents are not eligible to win this contest.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw, amend, modify or terminate this contest, at any time by posting a notice online via ShopToIt.ca, Facebook.com/ShopToIt, Twitter.com/shoptoit, Facebook.com/ShopToItQC, and Twitter.comshoptoitQC.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify the rules of this contest at any time without materially affecting the terms and conditions of this contest.
- Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or interfere with the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all responsible persons to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Each entrant, should he/she be declared the winner, agrees to the use of his/her name, voice, photograph and area of residence in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor, without notice, payment, compensation or retribution.
- Privacy: By entering this Contest, you consent to the collection, use and sharing of information about you by the Contest Sponsor for the purpose of administering this Contest.
- To receive his/her prize the winner must sign a Declaration of Compliance with the contest rules and a Release of Liability form releasing the Contest Sponsor and their parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, among other relevant parties, from any liability whatsoever including, without limitation, liability for personal injury or property damage, in connection with their prize and the contest. All Declaration and Release Forms must be completed and returned within 14 days of their receipt or the prize may be forfeited.