NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
It is our philosophy that we will not grow the shooting sports without showing people just how fun and rewarding target shooting really can be.
Many people have no desire to own a Glock, but have always wondered what it would be like to shoot one. Now you have the chance!
If you are unlicensed, you are welcome to participate in our "Familiarization Range Program." In this session, you will be instructed on firearm safety and manipulation and given direct supervision while shooting the firearm(s) of your choice.
Familiarization Range Program
We operate on a WALK-IN, FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS until one hour prior to closing, pending availability of Range Officers and space on the range.
Reservations are available and mandatory ONLY FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE.
Please be aware that weekends are extremely busy. Depending on how many people are waiting in line, you might not be able to get on the range. We strongly recommend you call ahead the day of your visit to check on availability at (905) 888-8288.
- NO SINGLE SHOOTERS ALLOWED.
- All persons attending Target Sports Canada must fill out the WAIVER FORM if they plan to set foot on the range at all.
- We will only accept government issued photo ID with proof of address (ie. Driver`s License). Those using a passport as a form of ID must bring with them a government issued letter as proof of address (ex. HST cheque, etc.).
- To make a Group Booking for 12 or more, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Reservations are to be made at least 5-6 weeks in advance on weekends and 2-3 weeks in advance on weekdays. Please note that there are a limited number of time slots available per day. Bookings can only be held for 15 minutes from your scheduled/confirmed start time. After which, your time slot is cancelled and we reserve the right to serve your group on a first come, first served basis if time permits.
As a walk-in shooter, you have the flexibility to design your own shooting package. The cost to you is the appropriate day pass plus the cost of ammunition as listed below:
|Adult Weekday (18+)
|Adult Weekend (Sat/Sun)
As an unlicensed shooter, you cannot purchase ammunition. It must be supplied by us and used up before you leave the facility. We only provide full boxes of new factory ammunition to ensure safety and reliability.
|50 rounds 9MM
|50 rounds .40S&W
|50 rounds .45ACP
|10 rounds .38SP
|10 rounds .357MAG
|50 rounds .22LR
|5 rounds 12GA
|5 rounds .223FR
This package is mandatory for groups of 12 (minimum) or more: $100 per person
Each person shall receive:
- 20 rounds of 9MM
- 20 rounds of .40S&W
- 10 rounds of .45ACP
- 5 shells of 12 gauge 00 buckshot
- Safety instruction & protective equipment for eyes & ears
There will be a different variety of firearms to put these bullets through.
Women are encouraged to cover the neck/cleavage area while shooting in case of stray bullet casings.
A ball cap is recommended for everyone to keep hot casings away from the face area
Sandals, flip flops, and heels are not recommended. Enclosed shoes are recommended for your safety.
Read & sign Target Sports waiver (PHOTO ID MUST BE SHOWN). Then there will be a short safety briefing including the range rules.
All safety equipment is provided!
Each person is then individually shown the correct handling of the firearms and will shoot under the direct supervision of a Range Officer.
Shooters will be coached on correct style and technique and will be given plenty of opportunity to improve their shooting.
Our emphasis is for the shooters to have fun while experiencing shooting in a clean and safe environment.
Nobody impaired by alcohol, drugs or medication will be permitted to handle firearms.