Visit and Enjoy Our Wine
Wine Experience Centre
Located just south of our original location at 4318 Black Sage Road, Oliver BC
We invite you to savour and enjoy our wines in a sit-down guided tasting using varietal specific Riedel glassware. This educational and enticing wine tasting experience includes our exceptional current releases along with some of our most sought after library wines served from our unique enomatic wine system.
Introductory Tasting $10.00
Enjoy a sampling of some of our current release wines. Tasting includes our Meritage white blend, Alibi as well as our Viognier and Syrah.
Portfolio Tasting Experience $20.00
This flight features five of our current release wines from our highly acclaimed Black Hills Portfolio, Alibi, Viognier, Carmenere, Syrah and Nota Bene.
Library Tasting Experience $30.00
We are now offering a 4 year vertical flight of our flagship wine, Nota Bene. One of our Wine Evangelist will guide you through a tasting of the 2007-2008-2009-2010 vintages of Nota Bene.
ARRANGING YOUR TASTING VISIT -- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
Reservations are strongly encouraged to ensure the best possible experience.
- For fastest response time, request a visit using the link to our online form below.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time.
- Please call the WEC directly at 250-498-6606 to inquire about availability for parties larger than five.
- If you need to cancel your visit and would like to receive a refund, please give us at least 48 hours notice.
- Wine purchases during your visit are processed in addition to the tasting fee.
RETAIL SALES AT THE WINERY
The Wine Experience Centre is open from April 26, 2013 to October 31, 2013. Guests are invited to purchase wine any time during our hours of operation (10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m daily). Our knowledgeable staff can always assist with recommendations for library and limited release wines only avaliable on-site.